Sunday, January 24, 2010

Throw D's On That Bitch

Yesterday was action-packed! Worked all day and then went to my FIRST SHARKS GAME ever! Alex had the tickets and I think with ANY sporting event I have to sit lower level so I can see. The crowd was ghetto - not Warriors-game-ghetto but white ghetto. The row behind us was a bunch of drunk frat boys who were yelling obscene and racist things, they eventually got kicked out for throwing beer at people. Behind them was some drunk Indian girl that was trying desperately to get their attention.

There was also a fight! No, not in the game, but in the section right next to us! Fights are always exciting!! The nachos at HP are really good, and they give you a LOT. Too bad I could only eat half! So we won the game, against the Sabers, and it was exhilarating when the Sharks scored because we got to scream "hey" to the Hey Song (idk what it's actually called).

After the game, we headed back to the city and went to Sens (Nick's, Nader's and Alvin's birthdays)! It was great seeing so many old friends and I had a blast. I wish I had gotten there earlier, but not really because before 2 I was ready to go home. What a long day.

1 comment:

  1. SHARKKKS!!! ahh man I gotta make it to a night game someday

    ReplyDelete