Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ethiopian Food, Settlers & Headlights

Last night I tried Ethiopian food, and loved it! The flatbread is spongy and moist, and the meats are delicious. I went with Alvin to Rassala's on Fillmore, and we ordered the lamb and the beef entrees. We also tried the Ethiopian honey wine which was much different from any wine that I've ever had, in a good way. I'd totally eat Ethiopian food again! And I'd always thought that Ethiopian food would be goat meat and other bizarre ingredients.

Next - Settlers. This game is ruining my life. I've been trying to wake up to go to the driving range before work but I'm up until 4:00AM playing!! I don't always win, but when I do the victory is SWEEET. Man, this is really cutting into my productivity. Well, at least I'm dragging Bo and Josh down with me. =)

Lastly, today I changed Rupert's headlight bulbs to blue halogens. I don't know if it has anything to do with my yellow hazards being immediately adjacent, but something is causing a rainbow effect. It looks ridiculous, but... I'm just going to leave it, HAHA.

2 comments:

  1. heh maybe its best i don't play then. Everytime I try, the internet completely dies on me. its a sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLASPHEMY! You are doing yourself a disservice by skipping days. Jack Bauer would NOT approve.

    ReplyDelete