Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to Business

Saturday, my car wouldn't start. Great way to start the day, after waking up to breathing problems! After work, I came home to nap before Chad's farewell festivities. Quick stop at Bourbon & Branch (not as cool as I thought it would be), and fruitless waiting-in-line at Swig before we finally got to the Redwood Room. Coolest furniture ever! I stayed sober, had fun, and we got to see Chad off with such gusto. He really liked the picture box and the photo frame, and I'm glad we could get it together in time!

Sunday started at Cliffhouse with V and Charles. Our waiter was adorable! He had frowny eyes but was a happy guy - intriguing. The food was alright, but the view.. AMAZING. I went home for the play-off game. My brother bet on the Chargers with an 11-point spread, which actually seemed reasonable at the time, but the Jets won the game and I WON THE BET!! Afterward I watched Star Trek with Dom and Bryant. THE MOVIE IS SO GOOD! I'd enlist. We played Settlers after, which is frighteningly addicting, and then went clubbing later at night. I saw my friends' little sisters and brothers at Slide, gross.

Today, I got Himawari chicken (!!) with Brian and Ryan. We swapped out Rupert's battery at Ken's shop on the way back and ran more errands. It took forever to install my new battery because it's slightly taller than the factory, but we got it to work. Afterward, I went to Ryan's and got movies! Then I went to Alex's to watch the Shark's game. Oh man it was good, we won by a landslide. We switched back and forth with the Lakers game which was intense. I got to try Wii-Fit before coming home! I really like the skiing game =) I just realized that one of my headlights is out. Rupert is falling to pieces, but I'll put him back together just like humpty-dumpty!

2 comments:

  1. yeaa i was glad we ended up at redwood it was a different experience.

    Star Trek - Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSSSSHHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRKKSSS. No one wants to go with me to the game tomorrow. :[

    ReplyDelete