Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Like Freddie Prinze Jr.

At work today I keyed lock cylinders (my fave), and because we weren't busy, I got to install panniers! I felt so.. HANDY =) I can't wait for the S1000RR to show.. I love my job.


For dinner, Danny and I had NAAN 'N CURRY! I've had Indian twice in my life - once with Julian 7 years ago, and I don't remember if I liked it. The second when Bryant ordered for delivery, so.. not a restauranty meal. This is my first legitimate INDIAN experience, and I likes! The whole self-serve-get-your-own-dishes-water-utensils-and-napkins concept is new to me though, I walked in expecting to be seated LOL.

I ended up hanging out with Dom and Bryant later. After going to a bar and not going in, we came home and watched 24! I give up on trying to get up to date, I guess I'll just start again from the current season. Freddie Prinze Jr., YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment