Monday, January 11, 2010

Chowing Down & LAN-ing

Sunday evening, we had a feast at Chad's! We all squeezed around the dining table and enjoyed prime rib with GARLIC BREAD, and veggie soup and bok choy and fresh pineapple for dessert! Everything was deeelicious, I don't know whose cooking is better - Chad's dad or Alex's mom? We toasted to Chad, and people shared embarrassing stories at his expense. It was SO nice to have everyone eating together at the same table!

Afterwards, we migrated over to Brian's for LAN party!!! I'd forgotten how bad I am at Counterstrike, until I played with the boys. I get so confused all the time! I played Blokus and Buzz also and lost. I freakin' pied myself in BUZZ, and then lost by 1 question to Chad at the end - so in theory if I hadn't pied myself I could have won the game, F. Lots of losing and dying all night, but had fun anyway LOL!

1 comment:

  1. haha, I kept on doing a double-take. read pied as peed. haha try it, it works!

    ReplyDelete