Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Something Magical

So it probably comes as no surprise that I am at times an incredibly whimsical individual - but last night something inspirational happened. Bo challenged me to:

1. Be the best me I can be, one day at a time
2. Make progress and do things I usually do, but better
3. Try new, different things

I kind of shrugged it off, because it sounded like a lot of work. But while I was bitching about how bored I am with life and how much I hate boys, I stumbled upon an ingenious idea for a screenplay! I then re-registered for CCSF and found a screenplay writing class that fits my schedule perfectly (it's on Mondays only). The only thing standing in my way here is that the class is already full, but I'll try to add.

I also will be volunteering at St. Anthony's the first Saturday of every month before work! I'm giving the February event a shot and hopefully conquering my fear of homeless people. I registered with HandsOn Bay Area, and if St. Anthony's isn't right for me I'll try some environmental volunteer work instead.

I'll also try a yoga class! I'm going with my mom on Thursday morning, and I think I'll either hate it or love it. Well, the point is to try new things - and that I will definitely do. SO here we go guys, breaking out of my shell and trampling the horizons!!!

2 comments:

  1. sweet, that screenplay class sounds like fun. You can sell your screenplay and become rich!

    ReplyDelete