Monday, January 25, 2010

Screenplay Class & Chaya

Today was my first day of screenplaying writing class! And what a day it was. Alex woke me up with a backpack emergency! So my day got off to a frantic start and I was just a mess the rest of the day. I got Starbucks before I went to school and I spilled some on my white hoodie. I also got lost finding my class because I wasn't paying attention to the room numbers. And then I went to class without a pen or paper, and we had an in-class writing assignment! And while I was looking for parking I f*'d up Rupert's exhaust. I was backing into a driveway and I hit a freakin' pile of bricks. BAH!!!! I ended up not even finding street parking, and resorted to paying for the parking lot.

I am excited about the class though. It's very intensive and the workload would be crazy if I was taking other classes, but luckily I'm not and I don't even care about the grade.

But then the day got better, I went to dinner with Julian at Chaya Brasserie! The food was really good, and the service was even better. I had a glass of Duckhorn Decoy with my steak and it was delicious, my favorite red wine yet! We had a shrimp appetizer and creme brulee dessert - everything was good. Even though it was a Japanese/French fusion restaurant, there were paintings of CHINESE people on the walls!! WTF!!! Fun night anyway though, and a great start to the week =)

1 comment:

  1. THANKS AGAIN!!! lifesaver. I could have been fired! Not really but I would've been in trouble.

    ReplyDelete