Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Best Compliment Ever

Tuesday, a customer told me that I'm EFFICIENT! And I realized that that's the most flattering thing a person can say to me. When people tell me I'm cute or smart I'm just like, yeah yeah cut the crap. But hey... I freakin' love being efficient! After closing, Carlos and I had some New Years beers before we took off. Later, I went over to Brian's and we all watched Gamer. The movie itself was pretty lame, but it was great laughing at the bizarre scenes and bad acting.

Wednesday, I bumped into Alex at the SF ZOO, HAHA.


At one point, Chris put his arm on my shoulder, because he thought I was Steph. Chad and I were LAUGHING our asses off! He's done something similar before and caught hell for it. I don't remember when the last time I laughed so hard was.

At work I felt dumpy. As the day progressed I felt worse, contemplating how my thunder is getting stolen all over town. I spent the night playing AC2, and things are getting better. Maybe I just need more me-time.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAH...Alex the Giraffe & Alex the ostrich.

    I let it slide since it was YOU. No sense in causing trouble over it..but if it happens again i'll kick him in the face, LOL.

    Cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete