Friday, January 29, 2010

Sharks vs. Blackhawks, & Cow

So, yeah we lost. BUT HAD GREAT SEATS!!! Alex and I were in section 107 (thanks to Bo, mucho gracias BO!!!), which I much prefer to the 2-something we had last time. I could actually see, the rows were short, and the people are MUCH classier in the lower levels. The game was crazy intense, and there were so many "almost" shots but as we all know - almost doesn't count. Popcorn shrimp and garlic fries with pilsner for dinner, couldn't ask for more!! We lost by 1 in overtime, and it was certainly a good game. I totally was losing my voice and had such an amazing time. Damn, I LOVE HOCKEY!!!!!! DANY HEATLEY!!! Holler!

And then I came back to the city, dropped off FROWERS for Bo's mom, then dropped Alex off at home. And then I went to cow!!! Got to see old friends =) which is always a good time, and DOM got down and dirty in a dance battle with some girl with glasses!!! VERY entertaining! We're going to go back, and Dom is going to DOM-IN-ATE her. Yeah!!! Carl's Jr. afterparty, involving CRISS-CUT FRIES mmmmmmmm-mmm-mm. Fantastic night.

1 comment:

  1. no fight again? c'mon sharks! be aggressive be be agressive

    ReplyDelete