Monday, January 4, 2010

Be, productive! Be, be, productive!

I think I got a lot done today.

My day started off with a New Years lunch. My brother and I ate with our dad in Japantown, and we had some good conversation. At some point during a discussion regarding universal health care, my brother uses the line: "But that's the rule, and this is the EXCEPTION." My dad was responding to this statement, until I interrupted because I suddenly realized where that line came from - He's Just Not That Into You! I totally called my brother out, and he admitted it proudly. Interesting.

Anyhow, after lunch I went and got a thank-you gift card to send to B's mom. Then, I brought Rupert to get his oil changed at Sunset Service! Saw some folks there, chatted very briefly about clubbing and New Years. And THEN I went to the gym! Yes, the gym! And I had a fantastic workout, as a matter of fact. When I got home I stuffed my face with pasta, and now have a new resolution to add to my list:

6. Stop serving myself so much food

Other than that, I think I had a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment