Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Productivity Objectives

I will make better use of my time by re-prioritizing my life. By waking up earlier (before 10:00A, preferably at around 9:00A), I will be able to sleep earlier than the usual 2:00A. I'll then also have more time to run errands, study, and eat a healthy breakfast, perhaps even hit the gym (that's a long shot).

Even though I don't function well in the AM's, I think I can learn to. Right now is the perfect time to experiment with being a "morning person", and what better opportunity to become a whole new me - I know there is room for improvement.

My goals:
1.Study at least 10-20 pages per day
2.Limit my Heroes/series watching to 3 episodes per day
3.Go to the gym during downtime

The hope here is that I'll be staring at my laptop screen less, and doing more with my life.

1 comment: