Thursday, December 24, 2009

Crossovers & Cantinas

Yesterday, I got to see the 2010 550 Gran Turismo. It's the mother of all crossovers, and it's a massive, gorgeous, thing. I'd totally be a soccer mom with that bad boy.. and it has both a trunk door AND a hatchback. Ingenious. There's just something about Euro headlights that make me salivate...


After work was Huey's birthday in SJ. We went to D&B first, and it was PACKED. There were 30+ people waiting around the bar and only 2 bartenders. They could definitely maximize profits by being better staffed. Well, whatever, we left after playing a few games. I had requested that we go somewhere "ghetto" because I missed raunchy club music, and I guess I should have been careful what I wished for. We went to Tres Gringos which is a Mexican Cantina, and it must have been the slum of downtown San Jose. There was a burrito place open on the way back to the car, so we stopped there. Anyhow, I had fun singing along to the radio in the car, and the night was amusing if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment