Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Spontaneous Shopping & Santa (Ramen), ETC.

I recruited two gay boys, Andy & Kevin, to accompany me to Hillsdale in search of my New Years dress! We ate at Santa Ramen first and it was good, as expected. Then we proceeded to Nijiya for some ALOE DRINK! Ohh aloe, it's been too long..

Shopping went well, I ended up letting a gay employee at Express choose my dress because the boys were taking forever. A dress that I REALLY liked at Guess wasn't available in my size...sad panda. Side note: leave it to Kevin to try on heels at Guess. Oh god, those two were a handful. But all in all, I wasn't COMPLETELY satisfied with my new dress so...

Serramonte for more shopping! I bought a bunch of other items at the new store, and a jacket from Forever. I decided I should stop there, because I'm close to maxing out my credit card! All of the holiday travel arrangements are definitely adding up..

Later, I caught an HH date @ Palomino with Bo and Charles. We ate, drank, and were merry, and along the way decided to watch Avatar! First we went to Century 20 - sold out. Then we went to Metreon - sold out. I demanded that we watch a movie anyway! And Bo chose The Blind Side, such a great decision.

The movie was fantastic! Sandra Bullock did an amazing job playing her I-get-what-I-want role, and also exuding the commendable Christian efforts of the real woman who helped Oher. I didn't realize that this was a true story until the very end, and it made all the difference. THERE *IS* GOOD IN THIS WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment