Monday, December 7, 2009

Charles's Birthday Weekend


Charles's birthday consumed both Friday and Saturday this weekend. On Friday we went to Suppenkuch, which I was really excited for! But the wait was unwaitable and we decided to eat across the street. I've got to go back for some German goodness! And I will definitely order beer in one of those barbaric mugs. It was also the night of the Hayes Valley Block Party and the Creme Brulee cart was out! But we didn't have time...

Saturday dinner was at Osha, quite a production. The party favors were signs of Charles's caricature face HAHA. Lots of people and photographs and fun! Afterward we went to Circa which was an older crowd than I remember, but there were enough of us younger folk to make it exciting. Drinking and dancing - great night to catch up with old friends. Later, Charles secretly vomited in Huey's car and didn't say anything until the next morning HAHAHA. What a sneaky bastard..

I'm approaching the halfway mark in my second GMAT book, so if I keep this up I'll be ready for the exam right around the end of January - a few weeks late but I must finish my prep!

1 comment:

  1. Haha looks like Charles had a good time. But secret vomit is gross!

    ReplyDelete