Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy Week/end Recap

Tuesday:
- HH at Palominos with Charles, Menie, and the neighbors
- Ambassador for more boozing/gossip/soupwiches/salads
- McDonald's for dessert!
Wednesday:
- Catching the elusive molly (I am awesome)
- Depressing trip to the 6th Avenue Aquarium
Thursday:
- HH at The Triple Crown with the musketeers + Nick
- Irresistible thin crust pizza and Shock Top!
Friday:
- Gin & Tonics at my place with the musketeers
- Secret Santa drawings
- Major slide burns from the slide at Slide
- KatanaYa to end the night! Yeah!! Best idea ever!
Saturday:
- Smashing my face into a glass door at work
- Co-worker reminding me that he's going to Gaga and I'm not
- Liz's birthday at Serrabowl: booze pizza and nachos
- Being a two-beer wonder
Sunday:
- Stopping by the craft fair to see Auntie Thelma
- Delicious brunch at Zazie
- Watching the Machinist and lots of Dexter
- Indian food for dinner!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had enough energy to do that kind of stuff. After one night of going out I'm exhausted for the next two days. I think I'm getting too old to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :[ I was kicking myself all week for selling my tickets to Gaga.

    ReplyDelete