Monday, December 28, 2009

GOLF!

Today V and I went to play golf with Bo! I never had the desire to play golf until after high school, and then no opportunities came along - until now! I actually really like golf, and I didn't have as much trouble swinging as my mom said I would. GOLF GLOVES ARE COOL!! I think I've found a new hobby. I might be a natural, but I'm worried that next time I go I'll find myself much more frustrated. I guess there's only one way to find out! I'm not so good, however, at putting. But it was tons of fun anyway.

We had a late lunch at Gogo Cafe and then went home. I caught the Warriors game, but kind of fell asleep during the 2nd quarter. Albert came over to exchange gifts! And it was a good game anyway, Randolph was on fire! I actually didn't get to finish because Bo and Charles showed up, and then we went to Yan's! Mary and Patrick have a nice setup, and the food was pretty good. I'd totally hang out there for HH, and I think they'll do well. I had such an eventful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment