Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dog Dream

Last night, I dreamt that I had a cute little teacup dog with short white hair and it was soooo cute and obedient and fun. I brought it everywhere (I'd do this if I had a real dog) because it fit in my purse and I loved it soooo much! At some point, I turned the dog over and realized that its stomach had been sutured with green velvet ribbon. I freaked out and asked my mom what happened, and she explained that she'd sewn it up.

So I undid the ribbon and THERE WAS A HEALED GASH DOWN THE ABDOMEN - an opening where you could reach in and access vital organs! It was horrifying, and very sad. I was really upset..

At the end of the dream, my brother cooked and ate my dog.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 1. You are actually Paris Hilton.

    2. Your mother is a great seamstress.

    3. Your brother is Korean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is one mental dream.

    and lol at what ^ said

    ReplyDelete