Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Funday Monday

I went to Union City today expecting to bring home a new toy. Unfortunately, we couldn't agree on a price for the condition of the bike. SUPER BUMMER!

But the rest of the day got better! We switched the battery out of J's bike and got it running again - Ducatis have this ridiculous battery-under-tank configuration that requires two people. When he didn't need my help anymore, I was practicing my golf swing on his lawn until I started taking out HUGE CHUNKS of grass LOL. I proceeded to steal lemons from his lemon tree, until I got jabbed by a thorn which made HIVE BUMPS on my arm!! Ah, the trouble I get into when left to my own devices...

We went to the driving range after, and I'm making GREAT progress with my swing! I can actually control the direction of the ball now and I'm getting better at gauging distance. The sound of the club hitting the ball CORRECTLY is like sweet sweet music to my ears. I'm VERY excited with this development.

1 comment:

  1. hahah you attacked nature and it struck back!

    gj on your golf yo.

    ReplyDelete