Monday, March 8, 2010

Seafood Monday!

Today, Julian and I had lunch at Swan Oyster Depot and it was so fun! The staff there is really, genuinely, friendly and they've got all kinds of oysters - my fave! They also have clams there that are GOOD, my favorite were the "little necks". I never realized you could eat clams raw until today, I surely have been missing out.

After lunch, we met Menie and Victor downtown. We picked up coffee along the way and walked around a bit. I took a picture in Union Square pretending to be a tourist, LOL.


We stopped by at Straits in SF center and had dessert also! Then we shopped and headed back to my place to hang out for a bit. We went to Crustacean for dinner and the crab was awesome. Afterward, we went to Magnolia for drinks and I really enjoyed the beer there. We ended up ordering some more food and sitting around telling ghost stories. Menie started crying when she got spooked, and then I started tearing because she was crying. Being deeply empathetic is really awkward.

2 comments:

  1. boy when you guys eat you guys eat goooood. i want some =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHA! That night gave me a nightmare!! Scary stories make me ;`(

    ReplyDelete