Monday, March 15, 2010

Reunion & Cheese!

Saturday night we went to Town Studio K for a pre-game sing-off, and then we headed to Circolo for Dane's birthday. Luckily I got a second wind (with the help of the COFFEE Bo brought me, thanks!!!) and ended up having a blast at both K and the club.

I saw lots of HS friends at Circolo and it felt like a high school reunion - not just Washington, but SO MANY people I used to hang out with, even those from other schools. It was an awesome feeling, to have both my old and new close friends to party with!

I put together a collage of pictures from the night. I didn't get to take pictures with everyone, so I threw in a picture of Menie from Thursday LOL. I also couldn't squeeze in a picture of Dom :( But this was my best try:


Today, I returned Julian's car and we went to get lunch at Hotei! Fabulous sushi, not-so-fabulous ramen. When I got home I couldn't watch the Sharks game so i went to Brian's to pick up Chad's BUZZ. Little did I know, I was only able to pick up the controllers (no game). GASP! I was so excited to play BUZZ... oh well. I met Menie at her house and we went to go pick up beer, but we ended up getting lots of yummy cheese and crackers for snacking, hehe. We also got grapes (WE GOT GRAPES!).

While getting gas near Bo's house, Menie gave a beggar some change and he told us to go to the beach. It was a bizarre moment. In response, she told him we would go to the beach tomorrow, and then it got even more bizarre. As we were pulling away simultaneously, a mini ferris wheel backed up and blocked our path. What the hell!!!! How random is that?

Anyway, we had a night of playing beer-pong, watching Hurt Locker, and snacks gaaaaaloooore at Bo's place in SJ. Fantastic end to a fantastic week. J'adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment