Sunday, March 7, 2010

F'ing Taxes, F'ing Snails. LOL

Friday night I had dinner with Jon and Nick at Yan's. We stayed there for a few hours just hanging out and chatting - trying to plan the Vegas trip. It wasn't until then that I realized everyone else is coupled up. Boring! I'm rethinking the trip.

Saturday, I went to Carlos's birthday after work at Marlena's. The drag queen performances were pretty entertaining and the crowd was really friendly! I left around midnight and took a cab to Yoshi's where I met Dom and Bryant. I snuck in the re-entry door (hehe) and was surprised at how large and nice of a venue Yoshi's is! I had a pretty good time dancing.


Today I slept most of the day, and then Bo picked me up in the evening. We ended up not being able to find parking at 3 different places, so came back to my place to do my taxes. OMG, it took a solid hour to get everything filed. I'm *SO GLAD* Bo helped me, it would have taken me 3 hours easily and I would have done it all wrong. I'm paying taxes again this year, damn it all! Oh well, at least it's done and done.

After doing taxes it was pretty late, so we picked up Menie and her friend and went to Harry's Bar to meet up Charles and ate dinner there. We had a really lively conversation over our long-awaited meal. And boy was the food good!


Bo showed me this video, and it's f'ing awesome.

2 comments:

  1. LOL i hella didnt expect the snail dude HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    time to viralize this video

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. i couldn't stop laughing when i saw the snail

    ReplyDelete