Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Suppenkuch, and K.

Victor fixed my Silverlight, now my Netflix works again!! So last night I stayed up watching the rest of 30 Rock Season 2, and today I totally regretted it because I woke up exhausted. I still can't get over that Werewolf Bar Mitzvah skit, TOO FUNNY!

After work, I attended dinner at Suppenkuch which involved lots of delicious German food accompanied by tasty German beers served in ridiculous BOOTS!! We played the "7" drinking game again, and it got pretty bad. Pretty bad as in pretty funny to watch. I had a headache from lack of sleep so I elected myself DD.


Spontaneous karaoke party afterward, first at Encore and then we migrated to Fillmore K. For kicks we snuck a bottle of Crown in and I think we sang for about 4 hours. I thought I was going to go deaf because no one else wanted to turn the volume down!!! Was a great time, and my throat hurts now. I'm totally loving my new camera though. Pa-pa, Paparazzi!

No comments:

Post a Comment