Friday, March 12, 2010

Hearts on Fire

Wednesday, I went to HH with Julian after work, and I found a pearl in my oyster!!! I'm keeping it in my wallet for good luck!

Thursday was HH at Olive, then the cursed Cow. Menie made my hair purty and curly. =) After the JITB run, I beat Kevin AND Andy at Pinata Party! Woot!


Today after work I went to Teatro Zinzanni! I really liked the show, but I think the food in September (Gypsy Moon) was better - tonight's show was titled Hearts on Fire. There was less storyline than Gypsy, but more of the impressive acrobatics. My favorite act was the hoop performance by the Ukrainian contortionist. She was gorgeous, graceful, and very entertaining.


Thelma Houston was one of the two lead-singers, and HER VOICE IS FREAKIN' AWESOME! I wasn't familiar with her before tonight, but she incorporated this song as part of the show:


During the show, a U.S. Marine (yes, in uniform) proposed to his girlfriend. How cute is that!! And our table had just discussed how her shirt-length mini dress and sky-high strappy heels made her look like she just fell off of a pole. Very cute though, and she totally said yes! Talk about "hearts on fire", I had a blast. I didn't get picked this time to participate, although JD did drag me up to the stage to dance. It wasn't bad at all though, Teatro Zinzanni is always such a good time!

2 comments:

  1. do i pass the "big sister skills" test?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hair looks great! Does Teatro have different shows all the time?

    ReplyDelete