Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Burn Sh*t to the Ground



So the retail therapy fail continues. I went to City Arms this morning with my brother, hoping to bring home a new toy. But alas - I didn't fall in love with anything. I guess I'll hold off until I really know what I want to buy. Golf clubs may be next?

After work I had a gym fail. I went to both Montgomery and Van Ness 24s and couldn't find parking for the life of me! I guess I wasn't meant to work out today. Yeah, that's it. I didn't mind though, I like driving around in nice weather.

I finished up with 30 Rock so I watched The Proposal, and bawled. I think it's fascinating that I can identify with such a silly comedic movie like The Proposal but I couldn't shed a tear during Precious or Milk. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. guns are not toys!! golf clubs are though... but i guess you can beat someone with them so..

    ReplyDelete