Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SO CUTE DRAGON!!!!!

Today was a good day! I woke to a really funny text from Alex about firreeahh. LOL. And work wasn't bad at all... and then I went to dinner with my family at O Izakaya.. and finally I went on a movie date with Charles! We watched HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON and it was SOOOO GOOD!

Probably in the top 3 best animated movies I've seen thus far! I was smiling a mile wide, and the tears of joy were definitely flowing. Awh... Toothless is so cute :) I WANT A DRAGON!!!


But since I can't have a dragon, I'll get golf clubs! I decided to hold off on getting a gun at least for now. It was a tough choice but I'd get more use out of clubs. After all, I did go to the driving range by myself on Tuesday night! Bo helped me figure out what I need. I just need to pull the trigger, after I get my furniture! =) Change and new toys.. I like the way this sounds...

1 comment: