Sunday, February 14, 2010

Un-Vday Weekend & Chad Returns

Friday night, Julian and I went to Yancy's and met up Alex Chad Henry and Andrew. It was also Derek's bday and there were plenty of HS friends there. I also saw brothers that I used to do lion dancing with! Yeah, a lot of awkward hellos. A reminder that our high school reunion is only 4 years away...

Saturday, for lunch, Priscilla picked me up so we could get hot pastrami sandos at M&L Market! Oh and it was SO GOOD! Dom and Bryant came too but I only saw them briefly. We met up a bunch of other people and ate at Brian's, but I couldn't stay long =(. I didn't want to leave! The downfalls of working Saturdays...

After work, I hung out downstairs until Julian picked me up for Anna's bday at Sip. We ended up at Bamboo Hut a few blocks down (shit hole). Lots more high school friends, but thankfully these WEREN'T awkward hellos =]

This morning I went downstairs to make breakfast burritos with Dom & Bryant, mmm. We watched Valentine's Day at Kabuki and I really liked the movie! I'll admit that the acting wasn't spectacular but I thoroughly enjoyed the humor and the intertwined plot-lines. I also watched Jennifer's Body (great movie) and 500 Days of Summer - during which I fell asleep.

Charles came over after I finished Season 1 of Community, and we watched the Olympics and talked for a whopping 4 hours. It really was a nice chat, about life, career, family etc.


For a day I usually dread, V-day 2010 wasn't so bad.

1 comment: