Monday, February 15, 2010

Modern Family

Somebody had a case of the Mondays! But it wasn't me. =)

I started my day off working out. I met Julian at the gym and then we wanted to go to Little Lucca's but they ran out of bread. >=[ I bought SNACKS at Target! Since we were at Serramonte we did HH at Barracuda. MMm they serve their oysters on a half-shell with TOBIKO! Their sushi HH is sooo cheap, it's ridics.

The rest of my day consisted of Modern Family, and, Modern Family. I watched all of Season 1 today, with the exception of the first episode which I watched late last night (technically still today). I really love the characters in that show, especially the balances and imbalances between the members of the family. Gloria, the passionate Columbian gold-digger is SO tantalizingly entertaining. And the gay couple - don't get me started.

No comments:

Post a Comment