Friday, February 5, 2010

HH x3 & Glee

Soo Thursday was a really long day. After work I met people at Chaya Brasserie for HH! We had sushi, garlic fries, sake, and cocktails. Everything, including service, was good. By the time we left it was POURING, and then we moved the party to Yan's. I suggested we mix the pineapple with lychee soju, and it was a wonderful creation! I'll name it.. the Sweet Phantasy

I catnapped before Cow, then saw A LOT of people there, and it was ridiculously fun. Carls Jr. with Bryant and Dom (Brom) after and then sleeep. Diet fail, but at least my night was a workout.

I spent tonight getting halfway through Season 1 of Glee. The show is awesome, very much like a musical, and the vocal talent is impressive. I love the song selections and awkward characters. Lots of funny moments and very moving at times.

Plenty more fun to come this busy weekend. And in the words of Ke$ha, "Wanna dance, with no pants on, holler!"

No comments:

Post a Comment