Monday, February 22, 2010

I Eated the Crawfishes

Spectacular weather today!! I headed to the gym when I woke up, but decided to drive around because it was so sunny =) I went to Serramonte and did some shopping, and then went to Hillsdale for more shopping! I bought my mama some See's candies and she was SO delighted when she got them, I felt fantastic.

I only bought a few things from today but when I was at Hillsdale I hung out with Joe on his lunch break and we got to catch up.

Then I headed back to SF to workout. After my usual cardio fix I picked up Julian and we ate THE CRAWFISH!!!! I've never had crawfish, and it was a lot of work for a spicy reward. We were talking about how much of a waste eating crawfish is, because there's so little meat. IT WAS GOOD THOUGH, and quite the experience! I likes me some crawdaddies ;]

1 comment: