Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Lucky Weekend

Saturday was a good day. I woke up late but got to work JUST in the nick of time. My co-worker's baby came to visit!

Dinner with Brom and then Infusion for Rebecca's birthday. I got parking ridiculously close, CORNER STATUS. And then, the door lady let me and Alex in for frees!

AND THEN!!! I met a girl with the same name!!!! I have two name twins =) My life is like... complete now.

What an awesome phenomenon, to FINALLY meet someone with the same name as yours after 23.6 years..

With the Saints Superbowl win today I am now 4 for 4 with football bets against my brother. I redeemed a win today and got a big bucket of POPEYES Louisiana chicken, how fitting! GG

I finished GLEE today also. The season was amazing, and the ending did every character justice. I can't wait for next season..

1 comment:

  1. cool, i just found out my little cousin's best friend is called Anjali. I have yet to meet a Chadwick in person, when will it be my time!?

    ReplyDelete