Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Motion City Soundtrack Concert!!!

After work today I went straight to Regency for the MCS concert! There wasn't much of a line, and we didn't care for the opening acts so we ate at Village Pizzeria across the street. The pizza took FOREVER, but it was some good eatin'.

By the time we got into the concert, the first band was finishing. They were o-k. Then ANOTHER cover band came on and played for a good 30 minutes. When they finally finished we were so psyched about MCS coming on stage! BUT THEN ANOTHER COVER BAND CAME ON!!! WTF!!!! So frustrating. The concert started at 6:30 and MCS didn't show until 9...


When MCS finally took the stage, they were amazing. Great band to see live, and the moshpit was swelling. There's something invigorating about moshing, even though I realize it's barbaric and elicits violence. Lots of tall people there but we kept pushing around so I had a pretty good view. For the last few songs I moved to the back to get air, and water. Definitely wasn't as good as The Offspring, or Shiny Toy Guns, but I had a good time.


And then, since I was all sweaty anyway, I went to the gym. It is Tuesday and all, and I'm committed to my workout schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment