Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jeri Ryan & Mariska Hargitay - YES !

Earlier I caught "Hardwired", an episode of Law & Order: SVU, my all-time fave show which I haven't seen recently. During the typical SVU courtroom scene, where the victim/witness faces the perve, I watched as the defense attorney made her case against the crazed wife and I was like.. no..is that.. wait who is that.. she looks so... 7 OF 9!!!! I can't believe JERI RYAN was on SVU! With my other fave female actress Mariska Hargitay! I'm such a nerd, but this totally MADE MY DAY. Ah, the simple things in life.

Oh and the Intel commercials were hil-a-ri-ous! The Intel geeks were trying to decide how to cut their party cake - one guy suggests that they cut the "power supply" (the cake looks like a computer chip) and the other guy throws the knife down, freaks out, and says, "why don't you just pop the balloons and spit in the punch bowl??" Primetime television is GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ the commercial. no clue who jeri ryan and mariska hargitay are haha, and what does this have to do with innie's and outties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Jeri and Mariska together is awesome.
    Shame her contract was only for the two episodes. Hopefully they will ask her back again. A couple of years ago Kate Mulgrew was on SVU also. Another great ep and actress

    ReplyDelete