Thursday, November 26, 2009

Poppin' Buttons & Being Thankful

I hit the gym last night, and ran extra hard. Why? On Tuesday when I put my jeans on, the button popped off - I was befuddled. 'Twas the first time, and the last. I will end this madness!

Also, as I'm not a person who lives beyond her means, this month will be a test. Going halfsies on a 50" tv with my bro and dirt bike class has blown one of my paychecks out the window. Another paycheck will go to bills and gifts. Needless to say, there will be no BF shopping, and no excessive spending on alcohol! I love my job, but if I can't pick up full-time hours soon I'll be looking elsewhere. Perfect time to get back into shape and study hard..

And Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my friends, family, health, and awesome life. Though I still have wants (money/fame/boys), I have no complaints! Happy T-day to you all, you fat bastards.

1 comment:

  1. Lol your button popped off! That's hilarious and sad. I remember last year I had to undo the button to make room.. sad times, definitely provides motivation hah

    ReplyDelete