Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CSI Crossover: Miami "Bone Voyage"

http://www.cbs.com/csicrossover/video/?vs=Full%20Episodes

Poor Ashley Tanner... the BFT reenactment in the intro was horrifying, her head beaten like a pinata. I learned a new word: "pandering" which essentially means sex-trafficking - the irony is that it looks and sounds like "panda". It was great to see a familiar face - Mr. Cole, whom I recognize from Prison Break. I think casting him as the celebrity butcher was a good call. But then, I found it odd watching Morpheus play the role of a doctor. I don't normally watch CSI but apparently he's a member of CSI:LV. There were no red or blue pills.

I think the whole "cross-over" thing is an interesting concept, and I can't wait to see how well they can tie the three shows together. The next segment is Wednesday, until then -

1 comment:

  1. cool crossover! Did you know CSI did one with Two and a Half Men? haha that's the only one I saw

    ReplyDelete