Sunday, November 15, 2009

Backstreet's Back, ALRIGHT!





My GOD, I love the 90's. Or more specifically, I LOVE 90'S MUSIC! We went to Club 1994 for Mel's birthday at 111 Minna last night, and it was a super-fun blast from the past. I dressed like Steph Tanner: a 90's-esque t-shirt with a destroyed denim skirt and leggings with Chucks! When the deejay played I Want It That Way, the crowd went wild. I really wouldn't have minded hearing the WHOLE Millennium album... but at least they played BSB's best song. There was also Mm Bop, No Scrubs, Ride It, If You Wanna Be My Lover and a whole bunch of other GOODIES! Chad and I were talking about the first albums we ever bought, and mine was totally SPICE WORLD haha. Oh, the 90's. Good times...

1 comment:

  1. Haha yeaa, i couldn't believe the screams for I Want It That Way

    ReplyDelete