Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hot-Pot Pot Luck

Last night Annie did hot-pot for her birthday, and it was de-licious! Her spicy broth was better than any restaurant hot-pot I've ever had. mMm shitake mushrooms and udon and semi-raw beef =) The cake was yum also - and garlic shrimp chips!

The boys were playing Wii Mario Brothers and shrieking with excitement. The idea of having four people play one level and requiring them to coordinate to survive is ingenious. Introducing that idea has really taken a classic game to a whole new level.

We were also playing a ridiculous version of ro-sham-bo, in which the winner of each round predicts the direction the loser's head will go. This is SO FUNNY when people are drunk, OMG, that might have been the best part of the night. There were card games and other drinking games happening at the same time, I love partying at Annie's house!

Later in the night, Sterling was giving Perry a massage, and V and I put garbage into his pant leg without him noticing. We managed to get two plastic forks, two beer bottle caps, one water bottle cap, a lighter, and a marker in there! I'm so tired from laughing and drinking and having too much fun that I didn't wake up in time to go with them to the motorcycle show =( But what an awesome night, I can't wait to see the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a lot of fun! I gotta check out this mario brothers game. I had no idea it was 4 players!

    ReplyDelete