Sunday, May 2, 2010

Princess Diaries

Thursday was the Sharks semi-finals against the Red Wings. We totally won! After the game I played Trivial Pursuit on 360 with my mom... and I was winning BY FAR for the first hour and a half but she beat me in ten minutes. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??

On Friday night I went to the gym with J. YES, I made it back to the gym finally! I had a decent workout, and I tried the collapsing-stair Stairmaster. Goodness, that thing is dangerous. Afterward we ate Kabuto and then I called it a night!

Saturday was chaos at work. But B brought Little Lucca's and ate lunch with me! Later I took a nap before heading out with Alex and Kevin. We met Bui and Brian and ate at Tommy's Joynt. Mmm corned beef... my fave! We dropped by Mayes a bit then turned in for the night. Such a TAME weekend. Alex and Kevin kept opening the car door for me and calling me princess and madame.. I'm not sure why the special treatment but WOOOOt!

Today I went to the Sharks game with Alan, and finally got to take my picture with the mini Shark blimp! We won, so now we're 2-0 with Detroit, and have a decent chance! After the game we walked around downtown, then got Pinkberry at Santana Row. The pomegranate frozen yogurt was to DIE for. We hung out at Borders and then visited with Bo before heading back to the city.

Alan opens doors for me too. Best believe - chivalry is not dead.

2 comments: