Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Little Things

I'm in a great mood! Why? New stuff!! Nothing big - the little things make me most happy. Like I found a SUPER cushioned pair of heels today. They will be PERFECT for hours of romping and mayhem in Vegas this weekend! =)

I also picked up the third and final book to the Larsson series I've been reading. I can't wait to start the book, but I know I shouldn't open it up now or else I'll never sleep tonight. Must, have, self, control.

Lastly, and most importantly, I ordered an activity mat today at work! It's so cool, and I can't wait to use it for picnics, and tanning at the beach among other things! JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER, AND *SOOOO MANY ACTIVITIES*!!! Reminds me of my favorite movie scene of all time:



"It's making my head spin how many activities we can do"

No comments:

Post a Comment