Friday, May 7, 2010

Just One of Them Weeks

After an amazing weekend, this week has been hell. One of my managers AND my co-worker are both off this week, and I've been swamped. It JUST so happens that we're really busy when we're shorthanded. AND to top it all off, tomorrow will definitely be a shitshow with the scavenger ride coming through the shop adding to normal Saturday chaos. Dealing with one asshole after another, and trying to keep up with everything - I'm so exhausted.

The Sharks lost Thursday (therefore missing their history-making opportunity to SWEEP), the stock market is doing ridiculous things, and I'm so stressed out I didn't even go to HH. I also picked up some pants after work one day at Nordstrom, because I'm not fitting my jeans anymore. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the Sharks game tomorrow evening, and if they don't win this one I don't even know what I'll do.

I'm grumpy, fat, overworked, and underpaid. F. Chocolate makes things better, but ultimately makes things worse. If I wasn't so tired, I'd work out... endless cycle of shittiness.

1 comment:

  1. oh man.. that sounds like a crummy week. Things will get better! they always do. Seeing that I'm commenting a week late, they probably already did hah. did you actually get to eat those works of art?

    ReplyDelete