Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Marksmanship & Another Awesome Monday

Today I went to Regis and got my hair did. Jenny re-layered my hair a lot shorter than I'm used to, but it worked out well because my hair feels SO MUCH lighter. Sweeet!

Then I met Calvin and Albert up for lunch at Lam's. I haven't been out with those guys in forever, and there's something about beef panfried noodles that I can't ever get enough of! We went to Jackson after for some good ol' fashioned shooting and we all did pretty well - three bullseyes for me, one for Albert, and a whole bunch for Calvin. Oh boy, do I LOOOVE shooting! I used a Beretta PX4 Storm, and I really liked the way it felt in my hand. I'm sure I will own one someday.





When I got back to the city, I had dinner with Julian at Thai Stick. I'm not a fan of hot pot, at all, but that Thai dipping sauce they have is simply irresistible. We chatted for a long time over dinner about Julian's exciting future. He's moving soon and his life is basically going into warp speed. I too need to jump-start my life!

We went to Bi-Rite for dessert, and their malt vanilla peanut brittle ice cream is TO DIE FOR. The line was pretty ridiculous for 9:30 on a Monday night, but I can totally understand why.

When I got home, I watched half of Book of Eli with Dom and Bryant. I think we're going to finish tomorrow, the movie isn't that great so far. I guess we'll see how it ends. Today was an exciting day, and a nice return to society after being cooped up at home for the past week. Hello world, I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment