Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The B's: Baseball & Bo

Today I went to my first Giants game! Against SD, we lost by 1.

Baseball is ... different. Not fast-paced, at all. In fact it's rather slow and uneventful most times. Totally different from hockey. Perhaps it isn't my cup of tea? I was also feeling pretty shitty after work, so maybe that dampened my mood. I learned a lot though, about the game and the rules and such! And well, I'm glad I FINALLY experienced a Giants game! "*GASP* You've NEVER been to a Giants game?" - never have to hear that again.

And I want to take a moment and wish BO a very happy birthday! Without him I might never have known how great lower level Sharks seats are, or gone to my first GIANTS game! I might not even have ever discovered golf? Or live streaming for sports? Bo is so super cool, and he's also my tax agent (indicative of trust). He's cooler than Priscilla, and he's such an awesome friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO! SHOUTOUTSHOUTOUTSHOUTOUT~~~

1 comment: