Sunday, April 25, 2010

Having A Go

Saturday night, Sharks beat the Avs AGAIN and won the first series!! WOOT! Watching the Sharks chuck freebies into open net was GREAT. Super excited for the second round, and will be getting a Heatley jersey sometime this week!

After the game, Kevin picked me up and we went to join Jon's birthday festivities. Pub crawl on Polk, and I saw a bunch of childhood friends from S.A.C.K. (summer camp)!!! I haven't seen them for like 10 years! It was awesome dancing with them a bit, then I went back to the guys. Overall it was a pretty good night!


Today I woke up to watch the WSBK Assen race. GREAT series of passes. Troy Corser had a nice start and ended up finishing 5th - not bad at all. It was really exciting watching the racers in front "have a go" at each other on every turn, passing and passing back. And I thought that Sharks commentators were bad, but FIM commentators are assholes too LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment