Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dumps Like a Truck - TRUCK, truck.

SO I've ALWAYS wanted to drive a big car!!! Like an SUV, or a truck, but I've never had the chance... until now.

On Monday, I borrowed Mary's full-sized Titan and I LOOOOOVED IT!!! So cool!!! It was so fun bouncing around on the freeway and there was so MUCH POWER. WOWWowowowwowowowow.


Look, the freakin' mirror is bigger than my head!!!! When I got back into my car I felt so... lowly... and less cool. LOL

Anyway, I got my furniture! No desk, but I got my dresser and bookcase for now. I haven't figured out how to mount the bookcase to my cement wall so I'm holding off on the doors at the moment. I've never had Ikea furniture before, and I didn't realize what a challenge the 6-drawer dresser would be. It was tiring, but now I like the dresser EVEN MORE because I MADE IT!

Now to spend the next few days cleaning out my closet. It feels great to have lots more room for my clothes =) And my books are all organized.... *sigh* life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment