Monday, April 19, 2010

New Clubs, New Book, New Love Interest

So! I got my new clubs last week, but didn't have time to try them between working and being bedridden for a few days with some sort of cold. Today I got a chance to break them in at the range, and MY MY have they improved my accuracy! And consistency! I'm very happy, and I can't wait to play a game! =)

I've also started a new book: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. There's a character, Annika, who has the same name as a character in the book I just finished about the dog with a human soul! Such a coincidence. Anyway, this one seems promising, I loves me some murder mystery.

And my new love interest, is me. I've decided to focus on myself - to get more reading done and maybe learn something new or start working out again. Definitely working on the golf game! I want to be passionate about something, for once in my life.

3 comments:

  1. rad. i'm gonna be looking at your blog for books to read. good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop reading so much. You're making me feel guilty for all the COD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golf is awesome. :) My putting sucks. Thumbs up for focusing on yourself, I should be doing the same :o I'll be taking some Mosaic classes. Learn a new language or try something that you've never done before!

    ReplyDelete