Sunday, June 27, 2010

Presents! And Mayhem.

Menie sent me a fancy hairdryer =) I used it today, and it was amazing. It has multiple settings, and isn't loud - love it! I might even start drying regularly.

Albert made me a lamp out of acrylics shaped like the SF skyline. Original and awesome, I don't think words do it justice. The inside of the lamp has my name and birthday etched over the frost. Definitely the most thoughtful gift I've ever gotten, and probably the only one that was ever made especially for ME.

Last night I went to Dennis's highlighter birthday party. It was kind of awkward in the beginning. Half of the people there were 2-4 years younger, and then some others I hadn't seen since 2002! By the end of the night I was having fun though, and my only gripe was that the drive back from San Mateo in the AM was ridiculous. Now I understand what Julian used to complain about.

This morning I went to Alex's graduation luncheon at Kome - his mama planned it, and a lot of his extended fam and fam friends were there. Gosh, it's hard to eat buffet when you're hungover. One of his uncles was telling some pretty outrageous jokes. I liked the food less this time, but the company was great and there were lots of chuckles here and there. Congrats again Alex <3 br="">
After lunch I went to Pride with Kevin, where we met Angela and Mel. We watched BSB perform and I've fallen in love all over again with their outrageous dance moves and million dollar smiles.

Tonight I'm watching Cyrus, and I'm really excited because John C. Reilly is HILARIOUS! I know it'll be good, it's got to be. There's no way to go wrong.

2 comments:

  1. cool, another highlighter party. those are always a good time. Cyrus is out already? I swear i just saw the trailer in the theaters. John C Riley is one of my fave actors

    ReplyDelete