Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Hobby, New Toy

I got my new laptop!! Dell Studio XPS, and I love it - so snazzy. It came with an integrated webcam, so I decided to put it to good use and document progress with my new hobby. GUITAR!

My first song is Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift (what did you expect?). I invite my blogdience to witness my tribulations LOL. And while my interests tend to be short-lived, I think I'm really starting to enjoy this one. I don't plan to learn the names of the chords or anything, I'm probably just goin to slack and continue to learn off of Youtube. We'll see how this pans out..

Day 3 of Teardrops:


I promise to sing with more gusto if, or when, I get better. And I'll try to sound less confused, maybe even get the lyrics right? I'm sort of a clumsy person, so this whole coordination of thought process thing is a pretty huge feat for me.

1 comment: