Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feeding & Movie Frenzy

This weekend was pretty eventful. Thursday night I went to HH with Charles to celebrate my new job and catch up, and then went to Holy Cow with the guys. Needless to say, Friday night I was home recovering. I finished Weeds season 5, and it definitely did not disappoint. I also watched Invictus, and I was momentarily inspired by the power of rugby to unite a nation. Yeah, go rugby! Saturday night, I went to dinner with Julian at Santana Row and we got to check out the newly remodeled Straits! His parents joined us at Sino and we lost track of time, so I didn't make it to Pearl for Lily's birthday =(.

Sunday, I was back at the driving range - I did pretty well, but I think it's sad that I have still yet to play a game. As soon as my schedule settles down, lessons it is! I went to watch Despicable Me with Julian, and we ran into two of our guy friends who just came out of Twilight together. HOW CUTE!!! Afterwards, we ate at Red Crawfish (nom nom nom) and then watched Bounty Hunter at his place while he packed the rest of his stuff.

Monday I purposely did absolutely nothing. Yup, I've got to enjoy what remains of my mondays off. They will be gone soon! I watched Paul Blart Mall Cop, and then I realized that the movie I REALLY wanted to watch was Observe & Report. Damnit, I didn't realize there were two mall cop movies!

For lunch at work today, we ordered pastrami sandos from Deli Board. O, M, F, G. SO GOOD. And then after work, I went to the optometrist and got glasses for driving. I'm excited to pick them up next week =) I can be a four-eyes too! After the optomo, I went to Alex's house and played with his SUPER CUTE dog. He also gave me Sharks goodies HOW COOL IS HE!! I'm so excited for next season. We got a 10pak! WOOT! And we watched Inglorious Basterds, and his mom cooked dinner. OMG her food is always so good, I feel like a stuffed pig. NO, I AM a stuffed pig. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. haha yesss join the four eyes. Pics when you get 'em

    The Brad is awesome in Inglourious Basterds, i wanna rewatch it again haha.

    ReplyDelete