Monday, July 26, 2010

The Office, Going to the Office, Office Attire



Guess who got their glaaaaaassessssssss :) Picture immediately per Chad's request! I picked them up after tonss of shopping. I drove to San Mateo this morning at 8:30 to see how the commute will be, and I got "to work" right around 9:10. I guess it's going to take 45 minutes door to door, which really isn't so bad. I didn't expect much less, this will just take some getting used to.

I went to Bridgepointe, Hillsdale, Serramonte, and then back to Hillsdale! I bought work clothes and work shoes, and a few extra things in between. Actually, quite a few extra things. Oh well, it's probably going to be a while before I get to shop again! And this is my last Monday off... ever.. until the next holiday. LOL.

SO when I was at Target, I noticed that they have these new carts made up ENTIRELY of plastic. And they're COMPLETLEY SILENT! I think this is pretty dangerous, because every aisle is a blind corner and you really can't tell when another person is approaching. It reminded me of The Office, when Andy pushes Dwight into the bush after sneaking up silenty in his Prius.

I've been watching The Office the past few days, and I sincerely hope that my new job is like that. I hope there's a Dwight, and a Kevin, and also a Jim. Not a Michael though, don't think I can handle that. Maybe I'm expecting too much... but a girl can hope, can't she?

1 comment:

  1. lookin good! im guessing everything you see now looks good too. Unless things look uglier now that they're clear...

    gotta check out them newfangled plasticarts

    ReplyDelete