Friday, July 9, 2010

Blast From The Past

This week was one huge treat! On Monday I went to dinner with the first guy I ever had a crush on. We had the same class in elementary school, and he barely knew I existed. TOTALLY, biggest, crush, ever. How times have changed, friends almost two decades later. Such a small world..

In other news, I went to Dave & Busters on Wednesday night for Marco's birthday. We took a Kragen picture with a bunch of the old crew, I haven't seen those guys in YEARS! =) Definitely a happy hour, methinks. I had tons of fun playing the driving games and the gunning game. Andy ordered me a Jack & Ginger, and I'm thinking that Jack is starting to grow on me now? Yeah, weird.

Thursday, a bunch of us went to see Disney's World of Color highlights show at Legion of Honor after getting froyo. The show was actually a GREAT marketing ploy because I'm totally going to California Adventure when I visit LA in September. I HAVE GOT TO see the real thing, I'm so excited! And I'm definitely going to Pinkberry down there too. <3 Hot weather & froyo.

Tonight I stayed home and built the desk/chair/lamp combo I bought from Walmart weeks ago. The instructions were garbage, mostly diagrams which sadly were incomplete. YES, THERE WERE PARTS THAT WEREN'T INCLUDED IN THE DIRECTIONS! Good thing I'm handy. At least I had fun building it - definitely a challenge LOL. I also finished Season 3 of Weeds and I'm soooo hooked. What am I going to do when I finish this season? I'm running out!!!

2 comments:

  1. man that world of color looks so awesome, i wish i was there! Weeds eh? I always wanted to watch that show, cus she's mighty good lookin' but I never got around to it hah.

    ReplyDelete