Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rehab: Week 1

Last Friday I went to get my shoulder checked out - my doctor gave me two sets of rehabilitation excercises because she says I have a torn rotator cuff and minor shoulder separation. Yikes, no more snowboarding for me... until I get health insurance, HAHA.

Anyways, I've been doing the excercises every other day. She told me to do them every day but my shoulder was so sore after the first day that I decided to stagger my rehab days. I'll start doing every day for week 2. But so far so good! My range of motion has increased significantly and my shoulder feels a lot less tense. It would be nice though, if I had health insurance and could just go in for physical therapy. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing it right?

And then to recap... on my last post - it's not that bad, and I'm over it. I really like my new Seattle friends, and aside from that angry moment I am truly happy with my new Seattle life in its entirety.

I'll close with a picture from Matt's surprise birthday at Volume last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment